morgan_wirth

What are the full dimensions of sofa and shipping boxes?

Morgan Wirth
5 years ago
Could you please give full details on the dimensions of the sofa. Also it says no assembly is required but there must be some assembly as the sofa wont fit through any door in a corner assembly! What are the dimensions when broken down for shipping?
Leberta Belinda Sofa, Corner · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Leberta London
    5 years ago

The Belinda Corner sofa can be made
    on either side, right corner as in picture on website or left corner as the opposite
    side.

The dimensions are 280cm at the long
    length, 200cm chaise section with 85cm full depth from front to back including
    seating area 80cm height. As for packaging measurements it is plus 10cm on all
    approximately.

When packaged approximate
    measurements are: There will be 2 pieces and each piece measuring approximately
    at

W210cm X D95 X H 90cm.

If there are narrow doors and lifts
    then the outer packaging of the sofa can be unpacked outside and leave a thin
    film. Additionally we can have the wood leg section to be removal with screws
    which can be taken off where they can save further 16cm therefore the
    height can come down to 64cm.

As for the assembly the 2 sofas are
    separate and then joined with simple slot in metal pieces and the legs can be
    screwed into places.

Unfortunately we do not have a
    showroom as we are an online company and we produce all our products made to
    order.

Hope this helps please let me know if
    you have any further questions.

Regards

Nurcan

• Morgan Wirth
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks - one last question on dimensions, when assembled what is the gap between the floor and the bottom of the sofa? Is it >10cm? I have a robo-vacuum cleaner that needs to get underneath :-)

• PRO
    Leberta London
    5 years ago

sorry i meant to add "made to order"

Morgan Wirth thanked Leberta London
  • Morgan Wirth
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Ok, we will place the order and follow up with you on our exact requirements. Thanks!

• PRO
    Leberta London
    5 years ago
    You can email me on info@leberta.co.uk if you have further queries
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.