johnr1lee

How does that sink work with the dishwasher???

johnr1lee
10 years ago
Artist's Loft - kitchen · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Harding Design & Construction
    10 years ago
    That looks impossible.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Only thing I could think of is they are sold as one unit
  • PRO
    Ivon Street Studio
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the question, John. I can assure you that it's real. The top rack of the dishwasher is shallow at the rear where it's below the sink bowls, and the sink bowls are shallower than standard.
    johnr1lee thanked Ivon Street Studio
  • johnr1lee
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    @departure, can you tell me the brand of the sink and dishwasher? this is a great space saving solution for a small kitchen!
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I did a quick search on google and could not find anything like the picture. I don't see how this is possible considering the drain to the wall, possible garbage disposal, water connections at the back of the sink, etc. The sink would be 3" deep at the front and angle back to a 6" drop or have a step in it I suppose. I would really like to see a link to this product as well if it in fact is real.
  • johnr1lee
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    @harding construction, I agree, typical dishwasher does not drop off quite that much, i want to say it does go down a few inches maximum...
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thank you for clearing that up. Cool product for a tight fit.
  • johnr1lee
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks! I think this would be awesome I hate having liquid drip as I move stuff between the sink and dishwasher.
  • nyadream
    10 years ago
    I love this kitchen. The gloss with the stainless steel is genius!
  • kfergusathome
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    We have an under-the-sink dishwasher like this one and the compatible sink (GPF96). Now we're having granite installed. Does anyone know if there's an undermount sink compatible with this dishwasher?
  • Yvette Burgess
    7 years ago

I actually also have an under-the-sink dishwasher and I work for a granite fabrication company. I've asked suppliers and there is a shallow sink but it's top mounted which I believe will be just a nice. I believe the sink is about 5 to 6 inches deep.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.