whale11

Original colorr of BM paint you started with before mixing the paint

whale11
10 years ago
Do you know the color of the paint you started with before you mixed in other colors?
Denver Manor Home · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Linda L. Floyd, Inc., Interior Design
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Sorry that client file has been archived...but in looking at the Benjamin Moore color deck, I think you could look at Lake Tahoe #783 or Bayberry Blue #790 and start from there by adding a small amount of black. Good Luck!
  • Jeza Postelle
    10 years ago
    I know colors can appear different depending on monitor resolution, but another color this is very close to is Behr - Royal Peacock. This very picture is what inspired me to paint my door! Love it!
  • PRO
    Jason Osterberger Designs, LLC
    9 years ago
    hardware for door? where can I find items like this. I love the knob in the middle but would like to find one 3 to 4 x's larger
  • PRO
    Steamboat Heat and Cool
    9 years ago
    Hi Linda, I love this door and was looking at doing one similar here in Colorado. Who did you have make it?
  • Bunny Joy
    2 years ago

Try SW Adriatic Sea?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.