wimbledondreams

Calculation and Bugs?

wimbledondreams
5 years ago
Hello! Sorry to bother you but I want to make sure I have this right: my wall is 123" wide by 108" high. I will need 5 orders of the 20' to cover this, right? Also, I have purchased reclaimed items before and then had issues with small bugs... how is this mitigated in your product? Thank you in advance!
Reclaimed Barn Wood Planks, 20 Sq. Ft. · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Plank + Mill
    5 years ago

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. That's correct, your wall would require a total of 100 Square Feet. Since our wood is reclaimed - we take great care in analyzing the quality and safety of our product. At every step in our process we quality control and ensure that our product is clean - we also don't accept wood from suppliers that pass bugs through. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

Thanks,

Graham

• wimbledondreams
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Can't wait to see it on my wall!! Thank you so much for your help.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.