claudia_rios55

Minuet vs Cirrus

Claudia Rios
5 years ago
Comparing Minuet vs Cirrus. Does Minuet have a more busy pattern than Cirrus? And which one seems to be whiter? Thank you for your help!
LG Viatera Quartz Countertop - Cirrus · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    CRS Marble & Granite
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Hello!

Cirrus is overall slightly more white, but Minuet has a less busy pattern.

• Claudia Rios
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Thank you so much! I’m trying to find the right color for a white kitchen. I keep hearing the minuet looks good with Sherwin-Williams Alabaster, but it’s hard to tell from pictures. Do you tend to use minuet more in the Viatera brand? The other option was white willow, but I think it has more of a blueish tone. Any advice, I would eternally appreciated! Thank you again for your prompt reply!
  • PRO
    CRS Marble & Granite
    5 years ago

Of course every kitchen is different and varies in color, but yes we do use Minuet more often than Cirrus. As far as Willow White, it definitely has a blueish tone veining through it.

In my opinion, looking at Sherwin-Williams Alabaster, Minuet would match perfectly as Minuet has that soft Alabaster color mixed through it. I hope this helps!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.