tom_rozylowicz

Experience with Bain Ultra heated baths?

6 years ago

Any experience, good or bad, with the Bain Ultra heated soaking tubs?

Comments (2)

• PRO
    6 years ago

Thanks for your question. We know you are looking for outside advice from current owners of our bath products, but just wanted to respond and let you know that if you have any questions you can reach out to us directly as well.

• 5 years ago

Yes, we just installed a Bain Ultra air jet tub last year and both my husband and I love it. Our version is the Amma 72 inch. I was trying to balance water usage and size to be the most efficient. They do have a range of lengths and widths. I thought the bubbles would be kind of fizzy but it wasn't until I went to a demonstration did I realize the bubbles are really quite strong if you want it that way. There are a range of settings to suit all kinds of needs. I would say be sure to shop around as different places had different pricing. And our motor was installed about 8 feet from the tub in a closet. Also, I would say be sure to pick a faucet that is long enough for the tub. Our first faucet (that the Fergusen lady told me would fit the tub) was way to dinky. My contractor said he has been getting a lot of good reports on Bain Ultras from his customers.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.