jodie_narik

Caesarstone Pure White

Jodes
5 years ago
Has anyone used Caesarstone Pure White for their stone bench tops? (Ideally in a kitchen)

I’m thinking of using it over white cabinetry in two pac painted to match. It will be seamless design, flush draws and doors, touch to open. Overheads will be Charred Oak with blackbutt timber flooring.

How do you go keeping the stone clean? I imagine it will show any speck of dirt but as long as it cleans up well I’m not concerned. Hubby doesn’t like marble look and I’m not a fan of the flecked..... so leaves us with pure white!!

Interested in any feedback. Thanks!

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Bayside Extensions
    5 years ago

Hi Jodes, the Caesarstone Pure White is a beautiful and fresh detail of any kitchen. In our experience, sometimes the bench can stain and it's difficult to remove. Saying this, it's very durable and just has to be treated with care. Avoid using any strong chemicals when cleaning the surface. To keep it clean, use warm water and a mild soap to wipe the surface daily. It will tolerate heat to an extent but it's recommended to use a hot pad or trivet. Here's an examples of what we have done with this material.

• Jodes
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Thankyou.

We have decided on a Smartstone colour, Absolut Blanc (I think!).

It seemed to be cleaner looking and a bit ‘whiter’. I imagine it will need to be looked after similarly. Should have a complete photo in a month or so!
  • Martin Carr
    5 years ago

Have you considered Evo-Stone?

• Jodes
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    No, haven’t heard of it. The stone mason has various brands but I didn’t see it. I’ll take a look, we’re still waiting on the quote so still have time. Thanks
  • Jodes
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Just realised it’s not stone. We’re set on Solid Stone thanks. We’ve looked at other Solid Surface products but are after the real ‘thing’
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.