47olive

can it be installed on the roof? + what type of bracket is required

47olive
5 years ago
12 ft Luxury Semi-Cassette Electric Easy-Pitch Retractable Awning, Black · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Advaning
    5 years ago

Thank you for contacting Advaning awnings.

Advaning awnings can be mounted on wall, soffit and roof top. We currently do not offer roof-top brackets. We recommend that you contact a licensed general contractor and a roofing contractor for proper brackets and installation.

Some of our customers purchased their roof-top brackets online. Please see the awning specifications at www.Advaning.com which shows the dimensions of the awning. One key thing to note is the torsion bar size. Depending on roof-top brackets, the torsion bar might need to be slid into the brackets. Advaning awnings are built with torsion bar size of 40x40mm.

Advaning awnings specification for the torsion bar (select the Series under Product):

http://www.advaning.com/

Advaning awnings dimension:

http://www.advaning.com/front/cms/c/users-manuals

Please feel free to contact us if any further questions.

Thank you.

• PRO
    Advaning
    5 years ago

Thank you for contacting Advaning awnings.

Advaning awnings can be mounted on wall, soffit and roof top. We currently do not offer roof-top brackets. We recommend that you contact a licensed general contractor and a roofing contractor for proper brackets and installation.

Some of our customers purchased their roof-top brackets online. Please see the awning specifications on our Advaning website, which shows the dimensions of the awning. One key thing to note is the torsion bar size. Depending on roof-top brackets, the torsion bar might need to be slid into the brackets. Advaning awnings are built with torsion bar size of 40x40mm.

Please visit the Advaning Website's Manual/Literature section, which is under the Resources tab, for the complete instruction.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best,

Allison

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.