haggertyc

assembly

haggertyc
5 years ago
how do I arrange for the in-home delivery and assembly for an added fee? and, what is the added fee?
Beachcomber 84" Pool Table By Harvil · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Dazadi
    5 years ago

Thanks for your interest in purchasing the Beachcomber 84" Pool Table By Harvil. Assembly is a premium service available our items, The way this works is that the freight company will deliver this to the first dry place nearest your door. When the installation technician comes for your scheduled appointment, they will take the table from your garage into the room of your choice and assemble there. The fee is not fixed, we would need to get some information from you to get a quote on how much this would cost. Please have someone from Houzz reach out to us about this and we would be happy to help you.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.