arensonk

What brand/produce name is the bathtub?

Karen Arenson
5 years ago
And is it available in NY? We have been looking for one with a rounded corner and two finished sides.
Gable House · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Sheri Haby Architects
    5 years ago

Hi Karen,

The bathtub is the 'Happy D.2' by Duravit. I think you can buy Duravit in the US too. Good luck with your project!

Sheri

• Karen Arenson
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks, Sheri. The shape is perfect but the size is not. : (

My NYC bathroom won't take more than 30" x 60".

I appreciate your response.

Best,

Karen

• Karen Arenson
    Original Author
    5 years ago

p.s. I saw your kitchen in a Houzz feature on most loved white-and-wood kitchens of this year. Yours was the one I liked best - so I looked at the related photos and saw the tub. We are doing a gut renovation now, from Alvar Aalto look to Alvar Aalto look. Lots of light wood, but having trouble finding right wood veneer from our contractor's millworker - and doors and door frames. We have also struggled with the smallish corner bathtub.

• PRO
    Sheri Haby Architects
    5 years ago

Thanks Karen. I'm so glad you like Gable House! Your project sounds exciting. All the best with it!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.