kfoster13jan

size of mirrors for double vanity area

kfoster13jan
5 years ago

My vanity area is 94 inches long. The sinks are 10 inches from the wall and 42 inches apart. My ceiling height is 9 feet. I have found round mirrors that I like that are 36 inches in size. Would they be too big for my area and if they are what size would be good. I prefer round mirrors but am open to suggestions.

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    5 years ago

If there's room to centre the mirrors on both sinks then you're ok. I don't know how wide the sinks are. Measure from the centre ( drain) on the sink to the wall and see if it's more than 18" (half of 36"). To see what this is going to look like, get some graph paper and draw it to scale. You might find that a vertically oriented rectangle is the most practical size for your bathroom. If you are looking for something unusual, get a rectangular mirror (vertically oriented) that has an arched top.

kfoster13jan thanked Cynthia Taylor-Luce
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.