jtsd

Robin's Egg Blue Paint?

jtsd
5 years ago
Do you have the name and manufacturer of that color? You've pulled together a beautiful look!
Prospect · More Info

Comments (7)

• Elizabeth Sutherland
    5 years ago

I always wish decorators would list the name of the artists of the paintings.

• Andrea
    5 years ago

Agreed, would love the paint specs as well!

• HU-396358919
    5 years ago

I have the same question!

• bruinbabe
    5 years ago

Would love all of the paint info: walls (2 colors), and whites. Thanks.

• PRO
    Fibreworks®
    5 years ago

Thank you for your comments. This photo is promoting the rug only. We do not have information/specs on any of the room decor. Thank you!

• jtsd
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Diana Bier Interiors, so true! Once, I fell in love with a green that I saw in a Sunset Magazine photo (paper -- not even online.) When it came time for my kitchen remodel, I chose that color for the walls, and it was horrendous! Pea soup! I love any and all greens, but even I could not abide by pea soup. In addition to variability among computer monitors and phone screens, so much depends on setting and other things in the room (in my case, kitchen cabinet, countertop , and flooring colors.) It took me about 15 paint swatches to end up with a color I liked. (I'm not a pro ... you probably could have nailed it long before 15 swatches.)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.