webuser_783948931

Drop in sink

GINA GRIME
4 years ago
Is this a drop in sink or undermount? Thanks
33" White Fireclay Double Basin Farmhouse Kitchen Sink-Reversible Design · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Hardware Supply Source
    4 years ago

Hello, This beautiful farmhouse sink can be mounted either way, but you need sink available when counter tops are measured by your cabinet professionals since the dimensions can vary slightly because of the natural qualities of the clay that can shrink or expand very slightly during firing. It also, of course noted by installers, needs to be supported adequately since it is a heavy work of art (over 100 lbs.) and no one sink is exactly the same.

• PRO
    Hardware Supply Source
    4 years ago

This is best suited for Apron Mounting. Undermount with Apron.

• Brittany Vancica
    4 years ago

How do I clean my fireclay sink? Can I use baking soda? Vinegar?

• PRO
    Hardware Supply Source
    4 years ago

You should be able to use anything pretty much. Anything thats not too abrasive. Thank you.

• PRO
    Morris Modern Homes LLC
    4 years ago

What are the actual outer dimensions, is it 18" or is that the interior depth?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.