csdsindia

Attention Hours Team

Is there anyone moderating the Dilemma section nowadays.

Recently, it has become more of a marketing section and defeats the purpose of the forum of helping homeowners / designers in dilemma.

Hope someone responds.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Rashi Agarwal Designs
    4 years ago

hi

Whats your dilema?

Rashi Agarwal

Rashi Agarwal Designs

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    4 years ago

True, few disadvantages of free site and no follow up. Houzz team must take some action for these type of forwards .

• PRO
    P K Associates
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Be specific, whom are you pointing out? Designers or people who are posting dilemmas?

Regards

Prity

• PRO
    P K Associates
    4 years ago

Hi,

Few home owners actually don't post their dilemma, they want to get the whole design done free of cost. Few are posting, I need a plan for modern house as per Vastu. Few are posting, I need to get the interior done for whole 3bhk or 4bhk. What do you expect in this case?

Regards

Prity

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Prity,

Moderation of the forum is required. Haven't seen a response from Houzz team , most likely it isn't being managed by them anymore.

Thanks
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs Bangalore.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.