bellremix

Are the bookshelves custom built? Or were they made to order?

Sarah Bell
4 years ago
Parkwoods Home · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Bravehart Interiors
    4 years ago

The bookshelves were custom built to dimensions provided for the wall - which included a gas fireplace and a TV area and also a small bar area with hidden bar fridge.

The client decided on the size of the items above which defined how the wall was divided up- into 'sections' for cabinetry construction.

It's always a good idea to firstly understand the purpose of the feature wall and the elements which will be incorporated. Then, after determining the needs for the space and the products to involved, the total wall width can be 'carved up' in a dimensioned drawing showing the balance of cabinetry (and fireplace tile).

In this case, I believe at least 2 elevation ideas were provided to the client in order to decide the best layout for the elements.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.