webuser_86074041

Stylish extractor fans for island kitchen -for non-millionaires!

i mac
4 years ago

houzz people - having a new kitchen island and extension but am struggling to find a stylish, simple extractor (re-circulating or other) - nothing too chunky. The ones I have found cost thousands. Any ideas please? Thank you

Comments (6)

• lynneeemac
    4 years ago

i have the same problem and we have a pitched ceiling so anything looks a bit weird hanging down. i think i am going to go for an extractor that is built in to the hob so it keeps the clean lines and nothing breaks up the sight line across the island. ive looked at a couple and although expensive are a lot less than buying a hob and separate extractor!

• i mac
    Original Author
    4 years ago

thank you - I'll check them out. But will you have any lighting above your island?

• PRO
    Saffron Interiors Ltd
    4 years ago

You could try Elica, they have some funky island hoods that are roughly half the cost of the one you have shown - https://elica.com/GB-en/island-hoods

i mac thanked Saffron Interiors Ltd
  • minipie
    4 years ago

I’m having a flush ceiling extractor (made by Novy but there are other brands at various price points) is that an option? Some have lights built in.

i mac thanked minipie
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.