webuser_51440426

Colour combination advice for handleless kitchen + copper back splash

Matt P
4 years ago

Hello

We are extending our house at the back to have an open kitchen diner. After looking at all the options, we are keen to have a handleless set of units, a copper back splash and a copper board on the front of the kitchen island. Floor-wise we are considering herringbone. The extension will have lots of sun light through the windows and doors, with walls painted white.

At the moment we are thinking of having graphite/dark grey to compliment the herringbone floor and copper aspects of the kitchen, but haven't settled on this as a definite.

What are your thoughts on the colour scheme of the kitchen units, any alternative suggestions?

Thanks

Matt

Comments (4)

• Juliet Docherty
    4 years ago

Graphite looks really good with copper as seen in the following images. If you have any choice about the floor colour, I would say that a cooler, less orange colour than typical oak would be preferable.

Matt P thanked Juliet Docherty
  • Matt P
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you! Do you have any siggestions for the colour/type of countervand kitchen island tops (well be on a bit of a budget after the copper)?

• PRO
    Matt P thanked Brandler London
  • Daisy England
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Copper and graphite work well together.

Perhaps look at something along the lines of Calacatta Marble. Here’s a small kitchen we did. Graphite on the bottom with copper handles and Dove Grey on the top, Calacatta Marble worktops

Matt P thanked Daisy England
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.