ali880

wallpaper dilemma

Ali Borg
4 years ago

design wise, would it be ok to use the same wallpaper in 2 different bedrooms. I have this wallpaper I absolutely love and I used it in my spare room, but I now want it in the master also. what you think.

Comments (8)

• ton12h
    4 years ago

I can’t see any reason why you can’t use it again, I’m sure the rooms will have enough points of difference that they won’t look like carbon copies, if you love it, use it

• PRO
    Sarah Somebody Studio
    4 years ago

Hi Ali,

It would absolutely be okay to have the same wallpaper in both bedrooms! Assuming that you have different furniture pieces, styling and layout for your master bedroom, it will give it a different feel overall so it won't feel like a replica.

• bigreader
    4 years ago

If you love it then have it. Would love to see more pics.

• PRO
    Lauren Shiels Interior Design
    4 years ago

I can see why you love it! Your home is looking lovely :)

• Ali Borg
    Original Author
    4 years ago

thankyou Lauren that's very nice of you to say😃

• User
    4 years ago

Beautiful wallpaper, go for it.

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    4 years ago

Absolutely, remember there are no rules around design and its your home so you do what you like, especially if you Love it!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.