psalem

our contractor needs to know what kind of wrench was enclosed?

our contractor needs to remove the seat from wall, installed one year ago... we cannot find wrench. What type of wrench was enclosed
Wall-Mounted Teak Wood Folding Shower Seat · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    HomeMart Products
    4 years ago

Hello Kristen,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this matter. Let me provide you the phone # for the tech support department of the manufacturer. They will go over this with you and supply you the information you are looking for. The # is 866-588-8008 xt 3.

Signed - The Homemart Products Team

• PRO
    Kristen Salem Fine Art
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you!

• PRO
    Kristen Salem Fine Art
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I must tell you this is a poorly designed product... it was installed in my client's beautiful new bathroom ... the problem: PLASTIC round cap for brackets had a weep hole where water is to drain...but the cap weep holes get blocked by the wall bracket (VERY BAD DESIGN, unfortunately)... as a result, there was a back-up of water in caps which seeped through screw holes which went behind the tile and wonder board and was trapped by the rubber bladder of the wall and floor and eventually found a way to escape... the water eventually seeped into the adjoining bedroom slowly WARPING the oak planking of the bedroom hardwood flooring. All of this because of the weep holes being blocked by the wall bracket! BAD DESIGN and I strongly discourage purchasing this! too bad, because aesthetically it was a handsome seat.

• PRO
    HomeMart Products
    4 years ago

Hello Kristen Salem Fine Art,

Our apologies that this product did not meet your needs. We rarely get complaints about this product - most of our customers are happy with it and its one of our best selling shower seats. If you wish to address your concerns to the manufacturer Spa World Corporation please feel free to do so as your feedback may lead to improvements moving forward.

Signed - The Homemart Products Team

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.