kshanahan

this is wonderful! question about cabinet hardware

Kristen S.
3 years ago

Do you have any product information about the lower cabinet hardware? Also, does it differ from the upper cabinets?

A Bespoke Perspective · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    EYDER Curated Kitchens + Home
    3 years ago

The hardware is from Armac Martin's Leebank collection. The hardware is all from the Leebank collection mixed according to the doors and drawers. Thanks!

• Kristen S.
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Awesome! I was able to find them and the different finishes. I think this will be helpful with my current doors, with minimal disruption to the existing layout.

• PRO
    EYDER Curated Kitchens + Home
    3 years ago

Great! Glad to hear it.

• SK
    3 years ago

Where can this lovely hardware be purchased? Can’t seem to find it...

• Kristen S.
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Try searching Emtek t-knob - lots of good choices, This is Jasper ginger pull, but now I am seeing a few more I like, including the crystal version. So pretty!

• Kristen S.
    Original Author
    3 years ago

^ finger-oops auto correct

• Kristen S.
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I actually found a similar style at cosmas-hardware in the industrial modern collection. They shipped super fast and when I ordered both Jasper and these, we liked these better. Still not finished, but this is a work in progress...

• SK
    3 years ago

Kristen thanks for sharing. What is the style of the hardware you used?

• Kristen S.
    Original Author
    3 years ago

They have different sizes in the bar pulls (not pictured) which I am using for my larger cabinets. 162-965SN Euro Style Bar Pull. The T Bar Knob is 181SN for the drawers. I decided to add the 5234SN-Round Contemporary for the smaller upper/lowers. (The website is kind of lower-tech UI, so it is kind of hard to search and group.)

I have over 60 cabinets, so by my estimates, it was about a $600 savings. We are on a budget, but you are not sacrificing quality. They are heavy but do fit my existing holes in these 30-year old cabinets, which we just had professionally sprayed for < $4K.

We still have a ways to go to the finish line, but we met the woodworker who showed us the progress at the shop on the custom counter for the pantry last weekend and it is coming next week. It is not as beautiful as the inspiration photo above, but it is home :)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.