intriguinginteriors

bird poster is great

Where did you find the bird poster? Would love to get that scale .
Cheers, Lori

Shelter Island fisherman's cottage · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    SchappacherWhite Architecture D.P.C.
    3 years ago

Hi, It’s a black & white photo. We purchased it at Holly Hunt 16 years ago. Since moved and it’s now hanging in our kitchen. The photographer is Herbert Ypma.

• PRO
    Intriguing Interiors
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Yes I found it on the web - Herbert Ypma. Unfortunately, taking a screen shot on my iPhone isn’t sufficient resolution to reprint in a meaningful size. I’m redoing our dining room and it’s the absolute perfect image to compliment our bird chandelier and our daughters portrait. Are you able to take a photo of the art and email me the largest bandwidth? It’s a lot to ask I know. But wow, it would be great! Email is lbechter@comcast.net
    Text mobile is 303-918-8859

• PRO
    Intriguing Interiors
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I must have temporarily lost my mind in making that request of you. Copyright laws prohibit such actions. Sorry! Cheers, Lori

• PRO
    SchappacherWhite Architecture D.P.C.
    3 years ago

You could trying contacting the photographer to see if it is available.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.