listan1

outdoor shower

listan1
3 years ago

Is this an indoor shower fixture? Is there any concern with using it for an outdoor shower? I have been trying to research, to no avail, whether it is advisable or fine to use an indoor shower fixture (like your photo) for an outdoor shower. We live in the Mid-Atlantic, weather wise, and are not near salt water. Thx for the help!

Beachfront Living · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Pheasant Hill Homes Ltd.
    3 years ago

Thanks for your question! This is not an outdoor unit, which is why we built an insulated box around it on the outside of the siding so that it can be easily serviced or replaced. It also must be completely drained for winter to avoid damage to the head and valve as we do get freezing temperatures out on the west coast. Outdoor units are available but are extremely expensive and mostly commercial.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.