dogjump

Very nice patio and garden area. Love the brick capped walls!

dogjump
3 years ago
Can you provide dimensions and manufacturer information about the rounded brick cap? What grout color was used?

Thank you.
Mediterranean Rose Garden · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Skyline design studio
    3 years ago

Hello and thank you for your kind comments. I don't have a record of the exact color, but this was a McNear brick bullnose cap. They come in several widths, and with single or double bullnose edges which are great for walls or steps. It's likely the color was Sepia, but of course you would select a color that went with whatever other colors and finishes you were using. Hope this helps! Best, Diane

• dogjump
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you for your response! I just found it.

• felizlady
    2 years ago

The cap stones aren’t really curved….they are laid to conform with the curve of the wall, with the spacing just slightly wider toward the outside and slightly narrower toward the inside of the curve.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.