jean_fenimore

Blending fixture finishes in bathroom.

Jean Fenimore
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Have a new European shower glass enclosure with chrome hinges and handle; shower head and bathroom faucets chrome. Want to use black faucets on off white solid surface countertop. vanity is maple. Planning to use black/chrome bar type light fixture over large full size mirror. How can I ties chrome and black together?

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Andrea Mason
    3 years ago

I don't think you necessarily have to tie them together. It sounds like you have an even amount of both so having one or the other wont look out of place. Those two finishes work well together! You could find a black and chrome decorative knob or towel ring. Something that combines both finishes. Check out Anthropologie, they have a great range of eclectic hardware with different finishes. Good luck!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.