lindahewing

Kitchen Craft or Superior Cabinets or Dura Supreme??

Linda H
2 years ago

We are putting in new vanities in a hall bathroom, and a master bathroom. I have two quotes for Kitchen Craft, and another for Superior. The Kitchen Craft is about$2,000 more than the Superior. This is for the vanity in the master. I'm just wondering if their quality is that different?

Quote one:

Superior Cabinets for master and hall bath.

Quote two:

Master: Kitchen Craft

Hall: Koch Classic

The hall bath vanity was about the same price, between Koch and Superior. But the master vanity, Kitchen Craft and Superior is a difference of about $2k. I'm in Colorado, so I'm looking for something that will clean well, live in the dry air, and hold up to my kids.

We did our kitchen in 2016, and put in Mid Continent, and I have not been impressed with how they clean up, or the drawer soft close hinges. Several need to be replaced, one nearly after a week after it was installed.

Thank you so much for you help!!

Regards,

Linda

Comments (2)

• Linda H
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you!!

• PRO
    Superior Cabinets
    2 years ago

Hi Linda,

It's truly an honor to be considered in the rank of those top producing cabinetry firms.

A few thoughts:

- The pricing difference could be heavily impacted by the product/substrate you selected and the finish, it's really hard to compare apples to apples.

- You mentioned cleanability, durability, and longevity, and we have a few finishes that would work better for these outcomes. Your rep could help advise you on this.

- We use Hettich for all of our door hinges and drawer slides, which are of a fantastic quality. They are German Designed and Engineered. Door Hinges open to 110 degrees, and Soft Close is standard.

We hope this helps you along a bit, as these are important decisions. Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

- The Superior Cabinets Houzz Team

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.