aimeesloboden

MSI Calacatta Monaco versus Silestone statuario

aimeesloboden
2 years ago

I really like both of these quartz samples. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either and would be willing to share thoughts and/or pictures. We are doing Bm simply white uppers and bm hale navy lowers. Silestone Statuario is the one that is a brighter white (on the right)—and MSI Calacatta Monaco has more movement/veining (on the left). Thanks!!

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 years ago

Neither . Get a nice white polished granite, close to bullet proof and not plastic so hot pots no problem . If you want it behind the stove no issue either.

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

We are still working on the cabinets 😊

• aimeesloboden
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Natalie-your kitchen is so beautiful!! And I love what you chose. I’m going to check Mirraggio out. I think it might be exactly what I’m looking for!

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

Thank you 😊 what I liked about this one is that is very white and the veins are grey but some have a blue tone too, I think it will look good with your hale navy blue.

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

This will be my backsplash as you can see it goes well with blue or grey. I hope this helps

• PRO
    PIATRAONLINE
    2 years ago

You should choose MSI Calacatta Monaco, because the veins will beautify your space and give it life.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.