minisplitwarehouse2018

What Are Ductless Cooling and Heating systems?

Franco Oyuela
2 years ago
These systems are called split systems and are separated into two parts. An outdoor condenser/compressor is situated outside the home or office connected to an indoor air handling unit which is connected to a mini split thermostat that can be operated/adjusted by the owner. The indoor and outdoor units are connected by copper tubing lines which circulate the refrigerant between the coils of both units. Air is circulated inside the home by supply and return ducts that are connected to the indoor unit. Conditioned air is delivered to each room by the supply duct lines while return ducts bring air back to the indoor unit.

https://www.minisplitwarehouse.com/
Custom Sunroom - Roanoke · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Construction Marketing, LLC
    2 years ago

The indoor unit is in the picture centered above the door. The outside unit looks similar to a standard heat pump unit, but are usually rectangular in shape.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.