webuser_637052125

Need advice to choose bar stools

HU-637052125
2 years ago

I have a graphite kitchen, clear wood floor and white worktop. Any suggestion for bar stools? The island is 93cm high, and the overhang is 30cm. Thanks

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Carla Mackay Interiors
    2 years ago

I would choose a tan leather stool. Oak legs would look good and tie in with the flooring. If you wanted to be on trend try and find ones with brass detail. Gallery Direct have a stool called Palmer. Or go for something unexpected like Mindy Brownes Blake Bar Stool. Both can be found on Olivias.com

• HU-637052125
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you very much Carla!

• PRO
    Couch Potato Company
    2 years ago

Hi please have a look on our website: https://www.couchpotatocompany.com/products/about-a-stool-aas-38 is a great stool. We have many more! If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us here at Couch Potato Company.

• Tara Rodrigues
    2 years ago

Depending on what colour your kitchen hardware is, there a couple of options that would work well in a graphite kitchen. If you have white worktops and a grey kitchen, I would add another colour or texture to the stools to create another layer to the scheme. If you don't like using bold colours, you could use an interesting textured metal or wood for the stools.

You could try using something similar to the silver wire stools below for a more industrial style

Or wooden stools are always lovely for a more contemporary country look. I would use a lighter wood, to add contrast to the dark grey kitchen and white worktop

All the best with your project

HU-637052125 thanked Tara Rodrigues
  • HU-637052125
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks Tara, I actually picked the second option and absolutely fell in love with them! Thanks

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.