stephanie_casha

Kitchen refurbishment

Stephanie Casha
2 years ago

I would like to refurbish the kitchen by giving it a bit of a contrast with a colour. What colours do you suggest and should I colour the whol le kitchen with the smae colour?

Comments (7)

• Daisy England
    2 years ago

Are we talking painting the walls here or all of the door fascias?

• Stephanie Casha
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I am interested to paint all the door fascias to make the kitchen look a bit more modern.

• Daisy England
    2 years ago

Then i would aim for a grey tone. Grey is one of the most popular colours whether it be dove grey (light grey) or dust grey (a darker grey). Grey is neutral so you could then paint your walls and have contrasts with accessories. The grey would also suit your existing worktop.

• Stephanie Casha
    Original Author
    2 years ago

What do you think of something like blue?

• Daisy England
    2 years ago

Blue is very fashionable at the moment as is green so either of them would work well too.

• clarekelly2002
    2 years ago

Id go with hague blue on the base units and maybe white on the upper units and walls?

• PRO
    Ian Dunn Woodwork & Design
    2 years ago

Hi Stephanie,

Here are some of our favourite colours from our past projects for some inspiration:

Little Greene Livid

Farrow & Ball Blackened

Paint & Paper Library Squid Ink

Hope it helps,

IDW&D

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.