webuser_282180160

Paving stones

Su Esse
2 years ago
Hello, could you tell me where I can find these paving stones please and what make/colour they are? Thank you.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Lucy Cotes' Beautiful Gardens
    2 years ago

Hi Su Esse the stone in this photo is Indian sandstone Mint fossil It was very popular about ten to fifteen years ago but over time people have found that it soaks up moisture and darkens and that limestone will give a more uniform colour and last better. Pressure hosing Indian sandstone is not such a good idea either as it changes its texture over time,.

• Su Esse
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you Lucy! The colour does look lovely though I didn't realise it couldn't be pressure washed. I had read that limestone was more porous than sandstone and it's all so confusing that I'm actually now considering porcelain!! Any thoughts about porcelain for patios?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.