alexandrabywater

Kitchen bench top and splash back help

Hi there, I am hoping for some help with my kitchen. I would like to give it a make over.

Cupboards are vinyl wrapped Antique White and will remain.

Bench top is Formica Monet Quarry and has to go.

Splash back is a mottled green colour and has to go.

Floor tiles are a slate type finish in a mottled green colour also and will remain as the same tile is throughout bathroom, toilet, laundry and entry.

So to replace bench top and splash back I thought neutral taupe gloss tile 97 x 297mm which I have already purchased a while ago.

Bench top I initially thought Laminex Sand Pebble natural finish, however I am now wondering if I should have a plain solid colour instead of a pattern (since the floor tile is patterned) and if so what colour?

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Photo attached shows the neutral taupe gloss tile sitting behind sink. Planning on replacing sink also. Might look better lined up with dishwasher?

Comments (6)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.