louann_hinton59

what is the source of the drawer organizer?

Is this available for existing new cabinets? The vendor I chose did not offer this and i want the stacked dividers. I have the installer just need the product source. Thanks,

Gray and white transitional kitchen in Oakton, VA · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Design Studio International
    last year

Dear Ms. Hinton, this and all other custom kitchen cabinets and accessories in this kitchen were designed by me and made by Adelphi Kitchens, Inc. who do not sell directly to consumers.

This solid wood double tier cutlery divider requires extra interior depth (top to bottom) drawer. It looks the same size as the adjacent top base drawers when closed, but its drawer box is larger. Not by much, but enough to accommodate the 2-tier cutlery divider. If you measure the interior width (left to right), the interior length (front to back) and the interior depth (top to bottom) of the top base drawer you plan to use and send me this info, I'll check with the custom manufacturer if this 2-tier cutlery divider can fit in this drawer and will let you know.

Best regards,

Savena Doychinov, CKD

Design Studio Int'l, LLC

savena.dsi@gmail.com

• Lou Ann Hinton
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks for your response. I have so many drawers in my new frameless cabinets. And they are different sizes width and depth. When I chose the frameless cabinets they are wider providing more drawer room. Not sure about the depth of the top drawer. I know this would work in the second drawer but ideally it would be best in the top drawer. Sending you a picture and will follow up with dimensions.

Thank you,
    Lou Ann
    Lahinton@swbell.net

• Lou Ann Hinton
    Original Author
    last year

The 1st or 2nd picture would be preferred. I did not include my island which has 4 more drawers as well

• PRO
    Design Studio International
    last year

Lou Ann, thank you for your response. The solid wood 2-tier cutlery divider is specifically designed for and can only work in a customized top base cabinet drawer. It cannot work in any other size drawer. The back of the drawer box is modified (cut as needed) to allow the top tier to slide back into the cabinet when you want access to the bottom tier. I would recommend a top base cabinet drawer close to the DW and/or convenient to where the most used cutlery would need to be accessed every day.

Looking forward to receiving the requested interior drawer box dimensions of the top base cabinet drawer you have decided to use.

Best,

Savena

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.