sylviaeash77

Gorgeous! What are the dimensions of the bathroom and the shower?

sylviaeash77
last year
I am impressed with the efficient use of space. Where is the sink located?
Dashing Duplex | Full renovation in Kensington, London, W8 · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Jemimah Barnett
    last year

Hi Sylvia,

Yes, this was a very challenging one — the room is only 1.16m wide x 2.27m deep, though we were able to kick out and steal a little bit from the adjacent utility closet to get in a vanity with a more generous and deliberate feel. Otherwise we would have had to put the vanity next to WC and move the door opening.

See the drawings attached.

• PRO
    Jemimah Barnett
    last year

I should add:

Often, during the works you see it take shape and decide to make small revisions.

Originally we intended to have a glass door enclosure to the shower, as you'll see in the drawings, but once the tiles went in (wet room style) we decided that with the micro-cement walls and wet room flooring, maybe let's just ditch that glass door that segments the room ...it wasn't needed. We tested the rainfall shower for splash radius, and decided just to do a small fixed glass panel (instead of a full glass wall with shower door segmenting the room).

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.