tamiblanch

where can I purchase the pull out vertical shelving unit? I can’t find

Help. I’ve looked everywhere. My name is Tammy Blanchard. My email is Tamiblanch@charter.net. Please if you could help it would be much appreciated. I’ve been looking for years. When we had our house built the builder messed up and shorted us a considerable amount of footage on our master bedroom and bathroom and with 3 girls college and weddings to pay for we decided not to add on but are trying to find ways of using up every inch. This would be great on hiding all the product and extra product in the wall! Thanks in advance:)

Master Bathroom with His and Hers Closets · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Sneller Custom Homes and Remodeling, LLC
    last year

Hi Tammy! This closet was custom built, so it's not something you can buy anywhere. If you can find a trim carpenter or cabinet maker you trust, you should be able to show them this picture and have them build it for you!

• Tammy Blanchard
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you so much for answering me. I’ve been going crazy for 3 years looking. Like I said our builder messed up and we were gonna add on but are close to becoming empty nesters so what’s the point but I still have to live in this space so I want to use up every inch and I just love the hide aways. I will find someone. Your amazing. Wish you were close. Lol. Have a great day!!!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.