webuser_460844492

Sofa with stained inner lining

HU-460844492
last year

I bought a made-to-order sofa recently and was shocked to see that the sofa frame lining was stained at various parts. Thankfully most are surface dirt that the service person managed to remove with his fabric cleaner except for one long streak on the side of one of the arm rest. The explanation given was that it could be the joint line of 2 foams being joined together. My sofa is 2.19m and costs around $3.4K. For such pricing, is it (1) normal to receive a sofa of such quality, decolored inner lining with visible lines foam joint lines and (2) is it normal for sofa makers to construct sofa structure using multiple foams and will it affect the durability and quality of the sofa? I was very disappointed with the purchase as the salesperson had claimed that their sofa are of good quality and therefore relatively more expensive compared to some others of similar design.

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.