oros0003

stone spec

Jeffrey Orosz
last year
Hi, I'm local to the Twin Cities where this house is. I'm wondering if you can share the stone spec. Thanks!!
Wayzata - Traditional Total Home Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Michels Homes
    last year

Welcome to the TC! The stone is a chilton / fondulac mix. We matched the exterior of the home. I believe it all came from Headbergs. They have a nice selection of stone there. Thank you!

• Jeffrey Orosz
    Original Author
    last year

Funny enough I am right in the middle of stone selection on my own home and I am going through Hedberg as well. My woodwork is a cinnamon stained white oak similar in tone to the woodwork in this image. It's nearly the identical look I'm trying to get to in regards to the stone / wood mix. If you don't mind, may I take this photo to Hedberg to re-create? I was leaning toward their "Minnehaha" mix, but I have to say this image is just perfect. Very well done, as is the rest of your portfolio - that Lake Johanna family room is fantastic.

• PRO
    Michels Homes
    last year

Please do use the photo. Thank you Jeffrey for the compliment!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.