businesswomen440

Gorgeous Pergola

Your design is flawless and I love the pergola with the glass walls, a great feature. I am assuming these European pergolas are much more expensive than the top US smart pergola. Perhaps the value-add of the glass enclosure and other features makes it worth it. Would love your take as a professional what made you choose this brand pergola. I have never heard of Renson, but this project makes me rethink my choices. Kudos!

Residential Rooftop Lounge in Lincoln Park with Renson Louvered Pergolas · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Rooftopia, LLC
    last year

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your interest in The Renson pergola. It is the top of the line for louvered systems and offers the most integrated options and seamless elegant design. The Renson pergola system also meets a high level of wind resistance, integrated drainage and has automated rain and snow sensors. It is more of an investment compared to other louvered systems, but worth it for the high quality and craftsmanship. Please reach out to us directly for more information, lead times and pricing.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.