allih01

Blind dilemma in dorma windows

Al Harries
11 months ago

Hi we are buying a property with lots of windows in the

roof. Does anyone have any good blackout recommendations for this type of window? In our current house I am constantly waking up early due to a rubbish blackout rollerblind so want to get it right in the next house!

Comments (5)

• Al Harries
    Original Author
    11 months ago

Thanks Sarah these look great - bit like velux blinds I have and they work a treat. The only downside is having to do the measuring ourselves!

• PRO
    The JOY of Blinds and Shutters
    11 months ago

Hi Al, are all of the Dorma windows rectangular, or are any shaped? Also, how many are there and do you have any photos? Joy

• Al Harries
    Original Author
    11 months ago

Hi they are all the same square shape. In total I think there are 15 windows!

• PRO
    The JOY of Blinds and Shutters
    11 months ago

Hi Al, thanks for the photo. In a previous comment of yours, I believe you were concerned about measuring yourself. If you'd like me to organise a free, no-obligation visit to discuss the best blackout options, measure, and give you some prices, feel free to contact me direct. Joy

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.