beckyb465

Love the metal soap dish! Where did that come from? Thanks!

beckyb465
9 months ago
The metal soap dish is great. Where might I buy that?
MASTER BATHROOM - TENG · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Custom Surface Solutions
    9 months ago

Thank you for your inquiry. Schluter Systems is the manufacturer / brand of the shelf. This specific shelf is one of several different Shelf-E corner shelves with the "Floral" pattern. You can view the full line of shelf products, shapes, patterns, and various finishes metal and coated color finishes using the link below.

https://www.schluter.com/schluter-us/en_US/Shower-System/Accessories/Shelves/c/SS-A-SH

Most wholesale tile distributors sell Schluter Products and some retail stores such as Lowes and Floor and Decor. They are also available from Amazon online.

Note: Some shelves have a flange that installs behind the tile so it would need to be used for new / remodel installs or you could remove and retrofit into existing tile installations. Others install between the tile in the grout joint and can be installed into both new / remodel applications or into existing applications that have a minimum 1/8 grout or larger.

• beckyb465
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Thank you so much!!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.