diane_ziegman

who is manufacturer of the cone lights on poles near pool?

Diane Ziegman
9 months ago

Who manufactures the cone lights on poles near pool?

July back yard and pool · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Lighthouse Outdoor Lighting of Indianapolis
    9 months ago

Hello, we manufacture those particular fixtures. That fixture is our tiki area light (you are only seeing the area light part) the top of the canister above the lower light source is an oil reservoir for the tiki portion. These are great around patio and pools

• Diane Ziegman
    Original Author
    9 months ago

How would I be able to purchase these

• PRO
    9 months ago

I can take payment and ship you some (how many would you like?) Do you need them installed? What part of the country are you in (we have 22 offices and might have someone in your area that could install them if your looking for that). If your willing to share your shipping and contact info, I can have Kristen over at our office take payment and ship you some. If these are going to be put in area where they could potentially be bumped. I recommend adding a 12" extension to the long riser and setting it in concrete. That is the way our teams install these and they can take bumps with no problem.

• PRO
    9 months ago

They are constructed of solid cast brass with a bronze finish. They include a 5w LED and cost $275 each + Shipping

• Diane Ziegman
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Please send complete specifications, i.e. dimensions, are they dimmable, warranty, etc.

• PRO
    8 months ago

Sorry the image is so poor, HOUZZ won't let me upload a document and they kill the resolution of images. Hopefully you can read this ok

• Diane Ziegman
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Yes thank you. I will let you know

• Diane Ziegman
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Do you have a post light like this without the torch feature?

• PRO
    8 months ago

We have a tall area light with a standard path light hat that is 12" across. 24", 36" or 48" tall. Here is a picture of the fixture

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.