bffcaf60

elevating an art niche?

Bri Fitz
last month

We're interested in elevating this art niche and would consider all ideas. We are hoping to make it pop a little more. Our accent colors are pastel blues and cream. We also have a brick fireplace nearby. Ideas anyone??

Comments (5)

• la_la Girl
    last month

You could paint the back wall of the niche a blue or gray pulled from the fireplace? Or use a piece of wallpaper -

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    last month

Is there a small light at the top of the niche.? If not that's all I would add.

I'd streamline some of your selections in the rest of the room.

• PRO
    Just the Thing Decorating, Staging, and Windows
    last month

In addition or instead of painting the niche, you could add wood shelves inside allowing you to use a few smaller pieces instead of just one large one.

• HU-187528210
    last month

I wouldn’t highlight it that much.
    I’d just decorate it with art and a vase of flowers.

If you’re wanting to accent it, I’d look into tile, wallpaper and or shelving.

• fnmroberts
    last month

Our former home contained several statue niches. They were favorite features We rotated pieces thru them and decorated seasonally. Contrasting darker backgrounds were to highlight displays.

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.