Mosaics toward the drain reflect the transition in grade necessary for

Linda Mayo
10 years ago
Hope Terrace Edinburgh · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Serenity Bathrooms
    10 years ago
    Using a pre-formed wet room tray with the gradient already established, allows the water to flow as required towards the drain, tiling this with large format tiles as opposed to mosaic is somewhat time consuming, but after seeing numerous grubby looking wet room floors tiled with mosaic, I always advise that if you want it to look good in years to come have it tiled out in large format tiles, if you do need to refresh the grout lines, it is a lot easier to re-grout a few lines, rather than have to etch out the whole area, using grout removing acid, which cannot be used on many natural stone mosaics. Overall it provides a more minimal look than mosaic and will provide an almost maintenance free shower area.
    Linda Mayo thanked Serenity Bathrooms
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.