michdemeanor

Modernbathware.com RULES!!

michdemeanor
10 years ago
Here is my before and after :) the vanity really just pulled the bathroom all together. It's modern and just great to look at against the white and orange. Thank You Dan!!

Comments (9)

• slphilly
    10 years ago
    Great update! What type of floor tile did you use? I love the texture.
    michdemeanor thanked slphilly
  • michdemeanor
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    It's aweome right!! I stole that idea from a friend but found it at Home Depot. It's a white mosaic tile. Originally, I wanted it in my kitchen but ended up in the bathroom. It's groovy and modern :)
  • dclostboy
    10 years ago
    Floor looks great
  • michdemeanor
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Right within budget actually. It cost me about 7,500- for the entire remodel. The most expensive (after the labor) was/is the glass shower door (not pictured here as it delivers Monday) .....I had to make it work with the budget I had so I really got a bang for my buck. :)
  • Ed
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Hi MichDemeanor, thanks for the info ! ( Please vote in the above poll if you haven't already done so. ) Thanks, and Congrats again.
  • PRO
    Brown Bros. Masonry
    10 years ago
    Looks great! So bright and clean!
    michdemeanor thanked Brown Bros. Masonry
  • PRO
    Modern Bathware
    10 years ago
    Wow! Thank you for the nice review, and the awesome headline! I am so glad you love your vanity! -Dan
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    10 years ago
    indeed !
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.