love the couch, are there any showrooms in the NYC and New Jersey Area

robinfindling
10 years ago
Palliser · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Portfolio Interiors Inc.
    10 years ago
    This furniture is the Forest Hill style made by Palliser Furniture. It is sold all over Canada and the US. Go to Palliser.com for more informations. Thank you for your question.
  • kristenann3
    10 years ago
    How soft is this couch? Is it soft enough to lay down on and be comfy? Thanks!
  • PRO
    Portfolio Interiors Inc.
    10 years ago
    We do have this set on our floor... I would personally say it is soft enough to lie down on and still be comfy.
    SB
  • PRO
    Designer Home Comfort
    8 years ago

I am considering ordering a theater style sectional version of Palliser's Forest Hill. My only concern is how comfortable they are. I have liked all the Palliser sofas, theater seat and recliners I have tested so far, I assume this one holds up to being just as comfortable? Anyone have one that would like to add what they think?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.