rubypumps

Is this laminate suitable for country theme kitchen?

rubypumps
10 years ago
Can I use this for my cabinet ? I really like cabinets that have machine pressed doors, but I'm living in an extremely humid south-east asia region, wood like that won't last over here.

Do you think I can achieve the country look by using this laminate ? Will also match this with white quartz top.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Main Line Kitchen Design
    10 years ago
    Be careful here. Make I door as a sample and see if you like it, Laminates that have waves and bumpy surfaces sometimes show the brown seam in odd ways. And grain patterns can create problems making the boxes.
  • rubypumps
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Do it mean that I should just get a plain white laminate?

Unfortunately I don't think the contractors can do 1 single door for me.
  • PRO
    Main Line Kitchen Design
    10 years ago
    No you have MANY choices, but the bumpy surface could be a problem. If making 1 door is too - then you are really working with a problem contractor, and need to rethink that, because they are all about money first and your satisfaction second, Spend your time finding a good designer or contractor, It will be worth it!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.