zafhrong

Avanti Review - UNILUX Group Lighting the Way

zafhrong
10 years ago
Avanti Review - UNILUX Group Lighting the Way to a One World

UNILUX has always been in the innovation boiler technology business for years. It debuted in 1979 when it developed and introduced an innovative bent water-tube boiler design for commercial, institutional and industrial heating/process applications. UNILUX boilers are used today for hot water, high-pressure steam, low-pressure steam, high-temperature hot water, waste heat, thermal fluid and, recently, industrial modular applications.

Incorporated in 1973, UNILUX started in business with the manufacture of vertical fan coils. Its original plant was located in Toronto, Canada.

The UNILUX steel bent water-tube boiler design was patented in 1981. It is the second oldest bent-tube boiler available on the market today. In 2000, UNILUX became an American owned company. By 2004, corporate expansion increased manufacturing capacity in the new US plant. Today, UNILUX operates in a 67,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Schenectady, New York State.

Our Boilers
UNILUX -- the brand is the product, as well -- is the world’s original 5-pass, forced-draft, bent-tube boiler. With over three decades of manufacturing and operational track record in almost all industries requiring boilers, UNILUX stands alone as the excellent, highly-engineered, highest-quality boiler in its class.

However, our success does not depend only on the products that can speak for themselves but on our hardworking, professional people, many of whom have served for over 25 years at UNILUX. Every unit that comes out of our production line is a labor of love we can be proud of.

Utmost in every worker’s mind at UNILUX is customer satisfaction, from prompt response to inquiries, performance data, drawings, product description, assistance with proper selection and final delivery and installation of the unit. Moreover, UNILUX’s Quality-Assurance/Quality-Control program provides a no-nonsense, stringent internal process that encourages our employee’s commitment to safety, product quality and excellent performance.

How to get in touch with us
If you have any concerns or problems regarding boiler needs, please contact us at the following addresses or numbers:

Advanced Manufacturing, LLC
30 Commerce Park Dr
Schenectady, NY 12309
Ph. 518.344.7490
Fx. 518.344.7495
info@UNILUXam.com
UNILUX Boiler Corporation
140 Hanlan Rd
Woodbridge, ON L4L 3P6

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.