edubya

For Valentine's day let's go hunting for hearts!

Emily H
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
I'm starting a heart collection right here. Feel free to gather them with me! Just copy and paste a houzz photo link into your comment to show it off. :)

veronika · More Info

Comments (19)

• Darzy
    10 years ago
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    living room · More Info
    Emily H thanked Darzy
  • Emily H
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Love that one! I would love to put one of these in my house.
    hearts · More Info
  • dclostboy
    10 years ago
    Love this wedding ring set from CADIjewelry on etsy :)
    Emily H thanked dclostboy
  • printesa
    10 years ago
    Happy Valentine's Day! Let's hope Spring comes soon
    Great Design Plants · More Info
    Emily H thanked printesa
  • Darzy
    10 years ago
    Emily..I saved the paper heart art to my favorites for a future DIY project. :)
    Emily H thanked Darzy
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    10 years ago
    Valentine’s Day is a polite reminder that Christmas decorations must come down!
    Emily H thanked JudyG Designs
  • Emily H
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    @dclostboy Those rings are so cute!
  • PRO
    Deborah Vanderzel Designs
    10 years ago
    Happy Valentine's to my fellow houzzers
    Emily H thanked Deborah Vanderzel Designs
  • amanpino
    10 years ago
    It's hard to find a heart on the beach, but if you're lucky, you can find a naturally heart-shaped pebble on Saint Valentine's day !
    Emily H thanked amanpino
  • Luciana
    10 years ago
    The heart cone chair by Panton first came to mind when I read your post, Emily. There are lots of photos of it on Houzz, but I like the rather chimerical setting in the photo below.

Inspirations 3 · More Info
    Emily H thanked Luciana
  • Luciana
    10 years ago
    And from around my house: hard to see but there's a stylized heart made out of the pussy willow branches and an obvious red tin one.
    Emily H thanked Luciana
  • printesa
    10 years ago
    That is a beautiful chair Luciana. I also like the Living Tower that you have in the photo. It would be a great addition for the kids, but given the price tag, I'll have to wait for now:)
    Emily H thanked printesa
  • feeny
    10 years ago
    A more traditional heart chair:
    Perfectly Pink Bedroom Seating · More Info
    Emily H thanked feeny
  • PRO
    ArchiBusiness Marketing
    10 years ago
    Emily, How can I message you? Have been emailing tech support for several weeks but no one is responding. Need some help on my clients' Houzz profiles.
  • happy2gether
    10 years ago
    Garden stone hearts, collected around NorCal
    Emily H thanked happy2gether
  • PRO
    Progress Lighting
    10 years ago
    Our Heart collection mimics the shape of a heart with curvaceous, flowing arms. Available in chandelier, pendant, hall & foyer and bath & vanity options at http://progresslighting.com/products.aspx?Family=648.
    Emily H thanked Progress Lighting
  • Emily H
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all the hearts! No need to stop just because Valentine's Day has passed. Love is in season every day. :)
  • PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    10 years ago
    Was thinking of your question when I snapped this photo Valentine's Day evening before putting these in the oven, but only just downloaded pix. Had a busy day and was searching the fridge for what to use to make something special. Didn't find a lot of sweets -- never do, but I did have fresh raspberries, leftover pie crust, strawberry preserves and a sprinkle of stevia...sweet tarts for my sweethearts.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.