tammy_burtonmolnar

The wood purse hooks, that attach to wall.

I would love to know price and how to purchase?

Thank you,
Tammy
Walk in Closet with storage for Shoes and Handbags by Tim Wood · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    10 years ago
    Just saw you question:
    Please tell me where you are? We are in England so if abroad the shipping costs may be more than the rails!

Also throne above are made of iroko, would you be happy with that or another timber?

Many thanks
  • austin78729
    10 years ago
    I am in Texas and would also like to purchase the wood purse holder...would love in black...wood type not important. Please let me know how/if it is possible to purchase. Thanks.
  • mteridavis
    10 years ago
    I am located in Nashville, and would like to know the cost on the purse holders as well. the wood type is same as shown in picture. I have approcimately 75 hand bags. Can you help! Td
  • PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    10 years ago
    The purse hooks you have see here were all specially individually designed and hand made and are fixed onto a backing rail that could carry their weight and the purses fitting well in the space precisely. The rails are also very well fixed to the back wall and the hand bags/purses were all exactly measured to fit.

In an ideal world you would commission me/my company to design your wardrobes and I would fly out at your cost to take your brief and survey your project. I quite often do this and have even done work in Tripoli, Libya in 2010 before the overthrow of Gadaffi!

I can give you a quotation if I know the size of every purse - height, width, depth, length of strap and width. A fully dimensioned drawing of the wall or walls you are hanging the rails on, the construction and thickness of the walls. Then I will be able to put a quote together and give an indication of the shipping costs.

Kind regards

Tim
  • PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    9 years ago
    Thank you Nicole for your kind comments
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.