shereeschleicher

Kitchen back,splash

shereeschleicher
10 years ago
We have white cabinets with green butterfly granite. And travertine floors. We wood like to add tiles for a back splash. Would glass tile be too busy? What do you recommend ?

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Lampert Dias Architects, Inc.
    10 years ago
    Glass tiles for the backsplash should look good. Keep them simple without a lot of contrast in color......You could do soft shades of grey, beige and green. Or you could do a green and beige combo......There are a variety of options.

Bring home samples, tape them up against the wall of the back splash and look at them for a few weeks. The choice should become obvious soon......
  • PRO
    Style-Bites
    10 years ago
    Do you have pictures of the kitchen? Take pics of the kitchen with you when shopping and bring home samples. I would stick with the same family in color, or a neutral to have the focus on the granite. Ensure you stay with the flow of the room.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.