buckleup2000

Is a dog master of your domain? Post a pic of your K9 in your home

Luke Buckle
10 years ago
The way dogs laze about on your lounge, your patio, your bathroom floor, or your face, you'd think they own the place.

And though they might drool, snarl and wee on the carpet, it's hard to ever deny them.

At Houzz Australia, we'd love to see your best dog shot, especially if you live in Oz.

My Houzz: French Country Meets Southern Farmhouse Style in Georgia · More Info

Comments (34)

• Curt D'Onofrio
    10 years ago
    :) Dog thought: I know i'm cute and adorable but i'm also comfry here, (p.s. great looking room BTW ), but for your health please leave me alone
  • Libbmom
    10 years ago
    Think this says it all...
  • Lisa Imming
    10 years ago
    This is Flip, my Aussie. Though not in Oz...
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    This is Scully.
  • karemore55
    10 years ago
    Omigosh, Armygirl - your Mulder and Scully look a lot like my Ruby! She's a bichon/shitzu cross.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Ruby is cute but they are, bichon, cocker spaniel, poodle mix. Bichcockpoo. LOL
  • georgianne4
    10 years ago
    This is Mini, one of our 2 Pomeranians on the left and middle, with and without the haircut....Froofie, our first Pom, is on the right. Both are rescue dogs.larger Pom but I
  • georgianne4
    10 years ago
    The last part of my comment shouldn't be there.
  • karemore55
    10 years ago
    Sweet puppies, Georgianne! I love their curly tails! And good on you for going for rescue dogs!
  • Natosha Schafer
    10 years ago
    Definitely master of the yard, but we're working on it. Here's a few pics of my girls actually behaving. But, they are eyeing something to get into. Love seeing and hearing about everyone's pooches!
  • georgianne4
    10 years ago
    They sure do look like they are waiting for something to move so they can pounce. They are beautiful dogs.
  • cheriej33
    10 years ago
    Ripley the big baby
  • cheriej33
    10 years ago
    Harley the leader of the pack going for a swim in a cold and nasty pool and Jazz the mama's girl going for a ride.
  • Jenny Drew
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    And they called it puppy love! Keep 'em coming folks - we want show the whole of Houzz.com our favourite Australian dogs at home :)
  • User
    10 years ago
    Always on alert
  • User
    10 years ago
    The chain was because the other dog would chew off all his collars. Now has no collar.
  • dirtgirl64
    10 years ago
    Our bundles of joy
  • Luke Buckle
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Does anyone have shots of their pooch enjoying their favourite spot in a room of your home? We'd love to see your homes and how they fit in.
  • Erica Garza
    10 years ago
    the little Diva
  • Luke Buckle
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Erica - that dog is very huggable.
  • kaiya83
    9 years ago
    Our dogs took over our sunroom! Their not stupid, that room had a beautiful view and was so warm!
  • chop68
    8 years ago
    Prince
  • PRO
    Rising Sun Landscaping
    8 years ago
    Reggie on her Thai cushion, using the cat door and in our bed.
  • PRO
    Rising Sun Landscaping
    8 years ago
    And baby photo of Reggie at 13 weeks old.
    Luke Buckle thanked Rising Sun Landscaping
  • Luke Buckle
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I love that this post is still gathering new hounds!

• Fiona
    8 years ago
    Pearl on her favourite rug , on one of the beds and her friend Zeus on my coffee table.
  • Fiona
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Zeus on the coffee table ...
  • Kerri Bishop
    8 years ago
    We have one too
  • how2girl
    8 years ago
    These boys are brothers, pretty much rule the roost.
  • karenleonn
    8 years ago
    He is so co-ordinated or is it camouflaged??
  • sootsprite
    8 years ago
    Our mutt-mutt, owner of the ottoman. She is good about sharing it though!
  • astrogirl
    8 years ago
    My 2 rescue dogs aren't supposed to be on the furniture, but they always manage to sneak on, especially when they think we are asleep or not looking!
  • PRO
    JOHN & JOHNSTON GROUP, PET DOORS, DOG DOORS
    8 years ago

This is our 9 year old,

"In my seat again"

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.